Our Colorado Bed and Breakfast, Eastholme in the Rockies is the perfect choice for relaxation, personalized hospitality, romantic getaway and pleasurable retreat. The Inn’s six unique guestrooms and our honeymoon cabins all have an assortment of amenities catering to leisure guests seeking a romantic, Colorado Springs B&B as well as family reunions, weddings, corporate retreat and Colorado mountain vacation rental.
Eastholme in the Rockies B&B can accommodate lodging for up to 24 guests and is ideally suited for a Colorado Rocky Mountain wedding, wedding receptions, business conferences, workshops,, scrap booking retreats and corporate travel. For the finest in Rocky Mountain lodging come rest and relax at this country inn located in the mountains of Colorado.
After traveling to our quiet Colorado mountain location, guests enjoy a full three course gourmet breakfast with freshly baked breads, pastries, and culinary delights such as delicate soufflés and hearty frittatas. On warm mountain mornings, having breakfast at an outdoor site on the porch or in the wedding gazebo is a real treat. Watch the hummingbirds zipping by for entertainment under the clear blue skies of Cascade, Colorado.
Enjoy the magnificent view of the Pike National Forest from the outdoors on the forty-foot front porch and second story balcony.
A full service second floor guest kitchen is available to all Eastholme in the Rockies guests. The kitchen is equipped with full size stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, plates, glassware, cookware and utensils. Great amenity for our guests enjoying a family reunion, vacation rental or corporate treat that would like to prepare their own meals.
Your stay will include the following complimentary services:
- Three course gourmet breakfast served at 9:00am daily
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Gingersnap cookies and popcorn
- Iron and Ironing Board available
- Guest Robes
- Complimentary toiletries
- 24 hour staffing
- Concierge Service ( Restaurant reservations and directions)
- Free Local Calls
- Wireless Internet
- Free Guest Parking (One space per guestroom)
- Daily Local Newspaper
- Daily Maid Service
Features of the facility include:
- Secured Entry with 24 Hour Access
- Non-Smoking Facility (Smoking is not allowed in rooms, porch, balcony or decks. Restricted to an outdoor designated area)
- Meeting space available for business retreats and social gathering
- Wedding Gazebo for a Colorado Rocky Mountain Wedding
- Premiere Colorado Mountain location near Pikes Peak
- Private Gourmet Dinners for Two (by appointment only)
- Appointed common areas: Formal Dining Room, Formal Parlor and 3rd Floor library.
- Gathering Place for a business meeting, business retreat, wedding reception, birthday parties and family reunions
- Short driving distance to Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, Pikes Peak, Woodland Park, and Garden of the Gods
- Short driving distance to restaurants, shops, museums, local attractions
- Hiking trails abound for those who love the Colorado mountains
- Large brick patio with BBQ grill and tables/chairs
- Large patio area for a Colorado Rocky Mountain Wedding and Reception
- Day Spa Services include an en suite massage with our licensed massage therapist
- Fireplaces in all guest rooms and vacation cabins
Day Spa Services
Prepare for your wedding day or just pamper yourself with an on-site massage with our licensed massage therapist. Sessions available for half-hour and one-hour massages. Schedule your appointment when making your room reservation. Renew and be refreshed at our Colorado bed and breakfast. Facials, manicures, and pedicures are available through a local salon.